Okay, I admit it: your humble Albablogger fell down on the job and didn't get going on this in time for Friday events. Then there was the weather report, which blew through town and got all of the fun Sunday stuff cancelled (and a few Saturday activities as well). Nevertheless, there are still a few things you could do in Albany this weekend.
- Alabama at the TU Center, 7:00
- Sledge Wolf / Rabid Peak / Scavengers at Pauly's Hotel, 8:30
- Maloney Family Medical Benefit Show with Nightmares For a Week / Nice Try Kid / Vacate The Scene / The Northway / Orb Weaver/ Lame / Josh Clenvenstine at the Fuze Box, 6:00
- MIRK Showcase at Savoy at The Savoy Taproom, 9:00
- Sunday Night Blues Jam at McGeary's, 7:30
- The Insolent Willies / Michael Eck / The Red Haired Strangers at The Low Beat, 7:30
- Wine and Dine For the Arts continues on Saturday from 12:00 to 4:00
- Saturday Star Show at the Henry Hudson Planetarium, 1:00 PM
- Make a Tiny Paper Stove at the Albany Institute from 10:00 - 4:00
- The Women of Color March and Rally and The Albany Women's Empowerment Conference and March are happening at The Unitarian Universalist Church on Washington Ave from 12:00 - 2:00 and West Capitol Park from 12:00 to 3:00, respectively.
- Empire Skate Plaza: Skate rentals are free all day (12:00 - 8:00) on Saturday.
Tell Me How Badly I'm Doing
Know about something awesome that I missed? Think you could do a better job at this and want to contribute? Email me at Albablogblog@gmail.com or leave a comment below.