It's starting to look like fall, and that means that events around Albany are kicking into high gear. Welcome to your roundup of events happening this weekend in the city of Albany. Thanks to Albany.org, and all of the folks out there who actually bother posting their events on their websites. Posting of events depends on my whims: recurring events may or may not be posted depending on how much other stuff is going on. Anything already sold out by noon on Friday won't be posted. Items in bold are taking place over multiple days or locations. *Asterisks* indicate an Albablog-recommended event.
Because your humble Albablogger has a ton to get done this week, this edition of your weekend events roundup will be an abbreviated version featuring only events that I think might be of particular interest. Have a happy weekend!
Ongoing Events This Season
- USS Slater tours
This Weekend Only
- Capital Region Apple & Wine Festival at the Altamont Fairgrounds
- Shaker Craft Fair at the Shaker Heritage Society
- Anniversary Open House at Lark Street Yoga
- Pop-Up Beer Garden by Opalka Gallery at 140 Scotland Ave, 6:00 - 9:00
- Yoga For a Cause at the Washington Park Farmer's Market, 9:00
- Washington Park Farmer's Market, 10:00 - 2:00
- Albany Book Festival at UAlbany Campus Center, 10:00-5:00
- Yogapalooza 2019 on Pearl Street, 11:00
- *Pearlpalooza on Pearl Street, 11:00 - 7:00*
- The Dunkin' Run 2019 at the Albany Jewish Community Center, 8:20 AM
Tell Me How Badly I'm Doing
Know about something awesome that I missed? Think you could do a better job at this and want to contribute? Email me at Albablogblog@gmail.com or leave a comment below.